Acoustic Enclosures and Control Rooms - Acoustic Plant Rooms
AEC3-3 - Acoustic Plant Room on its way to site - the plantroom is designed for rapid installation and is pre-fitted with crane lifting lugs and full weatherproofing.
Acousticabs Dropover Plant Rooms provide a weatherproof, secure and noise-tight acoustic housing for large plant items – typically compressors, chillers, fans and refrigeration equipment.
Plant Rooms are fabricated and fitted out off site so that they can be delivered by truck and craned into position with the minimum of downtime
- Composite steel acoustic panel construction with different levels of performance in the range 30 dB to 50 dB.
- Painted exterior finish
- A fully welded structural frame incorporating lifting/hold down lugs
- Mono pitch roof with guttering and down pipes.
- Openings to suit connection of ducting etc.
- Full base frame with floor or perimeter ground seal.
- Windows if required (double glazed)
- Acoustic doors (double/single) to suit requirements.
- Access panels or fully removable side panels
- Perforated interior wall and roof finish to absorb noise.
- Lighting/emergency lighting
- Internal electrical works as required
- Acoustic louvres for natural ventilation
- Air extract system with attenuators to suit plant cooling spec.