Acoustic Control Rooms And Pulpits
Typically the control rooms combine high levels of noise reduction with excellent visibility and a fully fitted out interior.
For most applications, the acoustic rooms are fabricated and substantially fitted out off site so that they can be delivered by truck and craned into position with the minimum of downtime.
- Composite steel acoustic panel construction with different levels of performance in the range 30 dB to 50 dB.
- A fully welded structural frame incorporating lifting/hold down lugs.
- Associated steelwork – base frame/legs/ stairs.
- Angled glazing (double or triple)
- Perforated or heavy duty fabric faced acoustic wall paneling to the interior.
- Class A acoustic ceiling with inbuilt lighting and emergency lights.
- Routes for data and power cabling.
- Raised computer flooring with inbuilt power points.
- Air Conditioning with roof mounted or remote AC Units
- Access/product sampling points to suit particular requirements.