CP Acoustic Wall Panel
CP Acoustic Wall Panels are designed for the acoustic treatment of walls where an attractive and resilient sound absorbing finish is required.
Typical applications include offices, schools, galleries and studios.
CP Panels are manufactured from a dense acoustic mineral fibre core faced in a range of attractive Camira fabrics. Fabrics from other manufacturers can also be specified.
CP Panels are also available finished in Image Fabric. This allows all types of graphics, logos and photos to be printed direct onto the acoustic panel to create a unique aesthetic effect.
Panels have a reinforced, fabric covered edge detail permitting a variety of installation methods.
Typically, panels are installed butted tightly together, planted direct to the wall. Where edge protection is needed, panels are installed within a perimeter channel frame.
CP Panels are available 25mm thick for Class C acoustic performance, and 40mm thick for Class A performance. Enhanced low frequency performance can be obtained with 50mm thick panels and by installation with a cavity behind.
Panels are supplied in standard sizes or in special sizes as required for individual applications.
|CP25||44 airgap behind||0.15||0.55||0.95||1.00||1.00||1.00||B|
|CP25||44 m/fibre behind||0.35||0.90||1.00||1.00||1.00||0.95||A|
|CP50||44 airgap behind||0.35||0.80||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.00||A|
|CP50||44 m/fibre behind||0.60||0.95||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.00||A|
- Acoustic Core Panel: BS476 pt 6 and 7 – rated Class O under UK Building Regulations
- Fabric Facing: BS476 pt 7 – Class 1 or Class O according to fabric type – see Fabric Swatch Cards
- Thickness: 25mm; 40mm; 50mm;
- Standard panel sizes:
- Other sizes are made to order to suit individual applications.
- The standard fabric finish is Camira Lucia, with a range of 44 colours.
- Alternative fabrics which are frequently specified are Lucia CS, Cara and Blazer Lite
- Fabric Swatch Cards (pdf) can be downloaded from this page
Copyright © Acousticabs Industrial Noise Control Ltd 2018.